Anyone can be next. The smoke for the death in ferguson hasn't cleared up yet and this one surfaces. The video evidence is there. Regardless of how it was presented to the grand jury, it depicts mans inhumanity to man, in this case, a white man to a black man
Our diversity as humans make us unique but it shouldnt subject us to either favour or criticism. We should see ourselves as equals. We are all passer byes on earth. I'm not exempting myself here. I have been guilty of this act too but I think it's time we all love one another as much as we love ourselves. Racism may never be buried but it can be checked.
How much of a society are we leaving in? 50 years after the death of Martin Luther King, what change can we truly see with the issue of race?
No comments:
Post a Comment