Thursday, 21 April 2016

FOCUS - All For One


“I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky”. That line always gives me the chills. And that’s the start of the song, “I Swear” by All 4 One.


All 4 One is an American Male Pop / R&B Group comprising of Jamie Jones, Delious Kennedy, Alfred Nevarez, and Tony Borowiak. The group debuted in 1993 with the song, “So Much In Love”, an acapella (won the Favourite New Artist Soul / Rhythm and Blues at the American Music Awards - AMA), which reached No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 earlier in the year.

In 1994, the group released the Grammy Award Winning Single for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal “I Swear” and had a successful 11 weeks run at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and a seven-week run at No. 2 in the UK Singles Chart. The group has sold over 22 million records worldwide

Some other songs from All 4 One include:
1.      I Can Love You Like That.
2.      These Arms.
3.      Not Ready For Goodbye (Best One Yet – My Perspective).

4.      I’m Your Man.


Billboard.com in June 2015, premiered the first single "Baby Love", from All-4-One's 20th Anniversary Album, Twenty+.


YouTube Link For Baby Love - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPdvy8DdNc

Website: www.all-4-one.com/
Twitter: @All­_4_One
Instagram: All4OneMusic
Facebook: All-4-One
YouTube: All-4-One (Official Channel)
Spotify: All-4-One





 

No comments:

Post a Comment